
Kailyn gives huge hugs to her little cousin Lilla. Lilla is 18 months old and the cutest little thing. Her mom, Kati, had a doctor's appointment early one morning for baby #2 and Lilla came for her first sleep over!! We had lots of fun and Kailyn wanted me to do Lilla's hair just like hers. It is a wonderful blessing to have family so close. Jonathan and Kati have been really good friends and I couldn't imagine having them far away.

My sisters and I stole the camera for a few pictures together. Christa (left) is doing well at work. She is an incredible hair stylist and is very popular with customers in our salon. (We work together.) She is my personal stylist. She is 20 years old and twitterpated with her boyfriend, Devon. Sarah (middle) just turned 22 and is doing a fantastic job as a mom to Liam--he's almost 1--even though she's been sick with baby #2. She is due at the end of August. And last but most adorable--ME!! A mom in her mid-20s with two cute kids--Kailyn (5) and Lukas (2). I work part time at the salon. I am a front end receptionist and I LOVE MY JOB! It's so fun to get out of the house for a few hours a week and have adult conversation. I also love the discounts and that I HAVE to have my hair done often--so I look good for work!

Lukas and Liam are being persuaded to smile for the camera on Easter Sunday. Obviously, we didn't do a very good job. Lukas will be 3 on July 1 and Liam will turn 1 next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment